Khamis, 27 September 2012

TO ALLAH



Ooo..Allah..
Do hear me,
I feel so sad,
Everynight i have bad dreams,
Everyday i have my mental blocks,
oo..Allah,
i do know all of these are trials from U,
i do know this trials to raise my standard at You,
i do know this trials are good for me,
oo..Allah,
i just want to share with u how i feel,
although u r the Knowing,
but i decided to tell You,
because, Your are my Creator,
and You are the best to choose for me to express my feeling
oo..Allah,
i am so afraid,
i am so worried,
with my feeling,
oo..Allah,
sometimes, upon ur trials,
 i feel so down,
so depress,
so sad,
so angry,
unfair,
my heart and my thinking confront Your fate for me,
oh Allah,
i am so afraid,
i am so worried with my heart feeling and my thinking,
oh Allah,
i am seeking your forgiveness every second, every minute,everytime,
because of my heart feeling and my thinking,
oo..Allah,
i am seeking strength from You,
to be a strong mankind,
to go through all Your trials,
in Your ways and with Your Bless.
OO..Allah..
Thank you..
Because let me express this to You..
Alhamdulillah..
Oo... Allah..
I know, this is the best for me..
Oo..Allah..
Thank you..
for being nice to me..
though i keep confront all Your Good things to me..
oo..Allah,
please do help me..
to cure my heart,
from bad feelings,
oo ..Allah,
please do help me,
to cure my brain,
from bad thinking,
oo..Allah,
please help me,
to become A Redha mankind..
to get Mardhatillah from You.
oo.. Allah..
i love You..
oo..Allah..
i miss You.
oo..Allah..
i want to meet You..
Please choose me ..
Please..choose me...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan