Ahad, 25 April 2010

Kata-kata semangat

1. today's preparation
tomorrow's archivement

there is one thing that you can't recycle
that is wasted time

try hard enough
you will make it


2.To those of you who laughed at me, thank you.
Without you I wouldn't have cried.

To those of you who just couldn't love me, thank you.
Without you I wouldn't have known real love.

To those of you who hurt my feelings, thank you.
Without you I wouldn't have felt them.

To those of you who left me lonely, thank you.
Without you I wouldn't have discovered myself.

But it is to those of you who thought I couldn't do it;
It is you I thank the most,
Because without you I wouldn't have tried.~


3. Menurut Syibbu bin Abu Bakar:-

”Hidup kamu seperti pohon kayu yang lebat buahnya dan tumbuh di tepi jalan. Walaupun dilempar dengan batu tetapi dibalasnya dengan buah.”


4. kejayaan di cipta oleh manusia biasa yg berusaha secara luar biasa - bill gates


5. There are seven things that will destroy us: 1. Wealth without work 2. Pleasure without conscience 3. Knowledge without character 4. Religion without sacrifice 5. Politics without principle 6. Science without humanity 7. Business without ethics.


6. "Manusia sebenarnya tidak malas.Mereka cuma mempunyaimatlamat yang lemah iaitu matlamat yang tidak mampumenaikkan semangat mereka"
-Anthony Robbins-


7. "Saya bukan lemah dalam belajar atau menghafal,
saya cuma mempunyai daya ingatan yang tidak dilatih..."
-Kevin Trudeu-


8. "Pelajar tanpa kemahiran belajar umpama mekanikyang tidak tahu membaiki kereta...
-Saidina Uthman b Affan-

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan