Jumaat, 29 Oktober 2010

i feel so sad

I feel so sad..

Through days and nights

I cannot sleep well

I cannot think well

I cannot focus

My health is not well

I feel so sad..

Through days and nights

The whisper in my head

The whisper in my heart

Keep on whispering

Develop stress in me..

I feel so sad..

Through days and nights

Keep on thinking

What was wrong with me

I cannot sleep well

I cannot think well

I cannot focus

My health is not well

I feel so sad..

Through days and nights

I cannot say it

But I cannot hold it

Its hurt me..

I feel so sad..

I feel so disappointed

This keep on pushing me..

No limits

Till I lost..

I feel so sad..

Everyday and everynight

I want, but I cant

I want, but prohibited

Its hurt me..

Because I knew it was wrong..

I feel so sad..

I cant stop this..

I have no energy to control it

My head keep on thinking it

My heart push me, “I want it”.

I feel so sad..

Through days and nights

I cannot sleep well

I cannot think well

I cannot focus

My health is not well

I feel so sad..

Through days and nights

The whisper in my head

The whisper in my heart

Keep on whispering

Develop stress in me..

I feel so sad..

Because I knew it was wrong

But I love what was wrong

Oh.. Allah..

Oh.. Allah..

I asked from You..

Show me the way..

Your way..

I knew it was wrong

But I love it..

Oh.. Allah..

I’m stress..

I knew You give it to me..

I knew I have to learnt something from it..

Oh Allah.. its hurt.. I have no energy..

Oh Allah.. there is nothing I can do..

Just ask from You..

Just rely everything on you..

Oh Allah..

Please do hear me..

I afraid I m going astray..

Oh Allah

Please lead me to the way of bless from You

Oh Allah I depend only on You…